About Your Visit
Please call the office to make an appointment in advance. If you are unable keep your appointment, please call 48 hours prior to your appointment, so we may use that time to see another patient that is in need of care. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are late due to emergencies or hospital surgery.
FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
If you are a new patient, please arrive to your appointment 30 minutes early in order to complete the registration process, unless your appointment is at 08:00a.m. and 01:00p.m., then you can arrive at the exact time.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Insurance Card
- A list of current medications and any known allergies
- Copies of X-ray’s, MRI’S, CT scans and any prior records
- Physician referral form if required by insurance
- Worker’s compensation forms if your injury is work related
Our office requires co-pay’s and any deductible’s before services can rendered. Those will be collected when you arrive. Check with your insurance company beforehand, as those fees may be substantial. We do accept major credit cards, and cash payment.